The YUGO Zhukov-S Stock's hinge block for fixed-stock Yugoslavian pattern rifles allows the user to replace their factory buttstock with this high quality folding polymer replacement. The hinge block mounts directly to the unique rear interface of Yugo pattern rifles with the included hardware providing a very robust fit.
A no-compromise folding stock for the modern AK, the Zhukov-S Stock folds to the right, has adjustable comb height for optics use via optional cheek risers, is adjustable for length-of-pull without tools, and features an angled rubber butt pad for easy shoulder transition and slip-free performance. An included one-point QD mount at the receiver, optional QD mounting points at the rear of the stock provides multiple sling attachment options.
Made in U.S.A.
- Adjustment lever is unobtrusive and anti-snag
- High strength, wear compensating lock mechanism allows stock to fold to the right
- Solid steel hinge pin
- Positive detents in the stowed position prevents movement while still allowing the stock to be instantly deployed
- Weapon may be charged and fired while stock is folded (without Cheek Risers installed)
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort and optional snap on Cheek Risers are available for use with optics
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Front – Left-side rotation limited sling mount accepts push-button QD swivels for one-point sling usage (swivel not included)
- Rear – Optional Sling Mounts (Type 1 and Type 2) accept push-button QD swivels
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
Yugo Zhukov-S Buttstock
- Weight: 15.0 oz.
- Length, from receiver: 8.8-11.4 in.
- LOP Adjustment: 5-Position (0.65 in./position)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 2.6 in.
- LOP, Collapsed: ~12.2 in.
- LOP, Extended: ~14.8 in.
*NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of most AK variants, minor fitting of the stock may be required. Will not fit standard AK/AKM pattern rifles.
**Specifications based on factory configuration