Discreetly carrying a backup magazine can be a challenge, but there are options out there. One clever option is the SnagMag from 1791 Outdoor Lifestyle Group. It’s a device that makes it possible to comfortably carry your extra magazine in your pocket, securely in place and ready for efficient access when you need a quick draw and load.
With a slew of options already available for popular handgun mags, 1791 just announced that they’ve added three more options to their SnagMag lineup:
- Ruger LCP Max .380 with its 10-round capacity.
- CZ 75 9mm with a 19-round capacity.
- Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ with an 8-round capacity.
SnagMags are uniquely designed to look like you’ve simply got a pocket knife hooked to your pocket. With it, you have a simple, effective means to double your ammo capacity without adding bulk to your belt or gear. They’re made of durable, lightweight Kydex and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Key Features of the SnagMag:
- Enhanced Ammunition Capacity: The SnagMag provides an easy and efficient means to carry extra ammunition, ensuring you’re always prepared for any situation.
- Compact Design: With its small footprint, the SnagMag integrates seamlessly into your everyday carry without drawing attention.
- Pocket Clip: The SnagMag features a discreet pocket clip, making it easily accessible while keeping it concealed from view.
According to 1791, the new SnagMag fits have been meticulously designed and reflect 1791’s commitment to continuously improve and adapt its product offerings to meet the evolving needs of the concealed carry community.
“Regardless of how you choose to carry your firearm, the need for more ammunition remains constant,” stated Evan McNamara, VP of Sales & Marketing for 1791. “SNAGMAG ensures that you have extra rounds readily available for a quick and easy reload, providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.”