Red Arrow Weapons presents the RAW10, an AR-10 rifle in a .308 Win.
Using a rifle length gas system, this melonite-coated Red Arrow Weapons system uses a multi-cal bolt, DPMS style barrel extension, and a high-pressure firing pin.
You’ll also find a 20-round Magpul P-Mag included with your purchase. And speaking of Magpul, this 39″ AR-10 uses a Magpul ACS-L carbine stock and a Magpul K Grip for the pistol grip (in case you’re a Magpul fan).
- This rifle comes in the Red Arrow Weapons Midnight Bronze Cerakote finish.
- It features an 18” fluted stainless barrel with a 1:10 twist rate.
- 2.5 lbs single-stage CMC trigger.
- The 15” M-LOK RAW-Rail ties together the forged T-7075 aluminum upper and lower receivers.
- Its BCG’s are put through a Black Nitrite process and have a high-pressure firing pin.
More details – the muzzle device used on this bad boy is a DB10 Muzzle break threaded at 5/8×24. Oh, and did we mention weight, which comes in at 8lbs, 7.5 oz. Yes, there are lighter rifles, we know, but this isn’t terrible–about average.
Red Arrow Weapons claims, whether you’re an everyday enthusiast, a long-distance shooter, or a hunter, their AR-10 in .308 Win. will fit your needs.