If you have a rifle chambered in 22-250 and you’re looking for durable, reliable magazines, the latest product from MDT Sporting Goods, Ltd. is for you. The MDT Metal AICS Magazine for the 22-250 is available now and made to last. Your magazine is an important part of your rifle, and it’s absolutely vital it be reliable and well-made. MDT’s magazines are known for their superior performance, and that’s what you want for your 22-250.
MDT Sporting Goods Ltd. is pleased to announce its newest addition to the existing family of magazines, the 22-250 MDT Metal AICS Magazine. This 10-round magazine is a great example of MDT’s dedication to providing shooters with top-tier equipment that has useful features such as greater capacity and superior overall performance.
Features of the MDT Metal AICS Magazine in 22-250 include:
- First MDT metal magazine for 22-250 calibers with a 10-round capacity.
- Unmatched durability, precision, and performance so you can rely on the magazine to function when you need it most.
- Compact design made for maximum performance.
- A unique double-stacked single feed (DSSF) system for a shorter magazine with greater capacity that delivers smooth feeding and reduced risk of snagging.
- Made from nitrided steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Adjustable feed lips for more reliable function.
- A generous 10-round capacity means you spend more time shooting and less time reloading.
- Removable floor plate for easy maintenance.
- Cerakote Elite finish for smooth follower action and overall durability and resistance to wear.
- Compatible with MDT chassis/stocks.
- AICS-compatible metal chassis and bottom metals.
- Maximum C.O.A.L. (cartridge overall length) of 2.870 inches.
- Works with MDT’s magazine extender which changes it from 10 rounds to 12 rounds.
MSRP for the MDT Metal AICS Magazine in 22-250 with a 10-round capacity is set at $79.95.