Want your Beretta to be red dot compatible? Langdon Tactical is expanding their popular RDO Solution line to include the Beretta 92/M9 family of guns. That means even more optics options than before and all with the Langdon Tactical touch. Up until now, only Berettas with Vertec slides benefitted from the RDO treatment, but that changes now. These slides feature the company’s Low RDO cut that’s been carefully designed for each of the slides in question according to exacting specifications.
According to Langdon Tactical, the RDO Solution is now offered for numerous Beretta 92 guns including the 92X Performance, Brigadier, 92FS, 92D, M9A4, 92XI, and others. When used with the Trijicon RMR, the Low RDO cut puts the dot of the red dot just 0.85 inches above center of bore. This isn’t just a system that’s been proven at the range, either. In 2022, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department approved the RDO Solution for duty use by individual officers, a decision they reached after extensive testing.
Regarding the design of the expanded RDO Solution line, Ernest Langdon, President of LTT, said, “After the introduction and subsequent success of our original 92 RDO solution in July 2020, we immediately realized this solution was needed for other 92 models. My team and I sharpened our pencils and got to work developing the LTT RDO solution for the wide variety of different 92 models on the market, for an optic cut as low or lower than most direct milled striker systems.”
Features of the Langdon Tactical RDO Solution include:
- Full top-end rebuild that replaces factory components with Langdon Tactical’s patented replacement components which includes new levers. Note: 92 RDO slides are decock only.
- Langdon Tactical’s proprietary optic plate.
- The red dot height front sight matches the adaptor plate built-in rear sight.
- Return shipping to the same address the slide was shipped from.
- The LTT RDO Solution for the Beretta 92 Series of pistols is patent pending at the time of this writing.
The company website lists a number of plate options. As an example of how extensive compatibility is, the following is the list of compatible red dot sights with their RMR plate:
- Trijicon RMR
- Trijicon SRO
- Holosun HS407C
- Holosun HS507C
- Holosun HS508T
- Riton X3 Tactix PRD
- NcStar VISM FlipDot Pro
- Swampfox Kingslayer
- Doesn’t fit the RMRcc
- RMR to plate screws:
- Holosun to the RDO Plate use: 4×40 – 5/16 and the RMR or SRO to the RDO Plate use: 4×40 – 3/8
MSRP for the Langdon Tactical RDO Solution on the Beretta 92 line of guns is listed at $375.00.