It’s a must to have the right weapon light on your gun, and that often means upgrading to the latest generation. Whether you’re looking for a new light or interested in updating your current weapon light, the latest from Inforce is worth checking out. The Inforce WMLx Gen 3 for rifles is available now and promises numerous enhanced features, all intended to provide superior performance for self-defense applications.
Inforce is well known in the tactical flashlight industry for its powerful, dependable weapon lights, and now the company’s products have been taken to the next level. The WMLx Gen 3 line of rifle-mounted lights is now offered in its latest evolution with features created for improved performance during whatever application it’s needed for. This light is offered in both white light and white/IR variants. It boasts higher beam intensities and the clamp mounting system has been refined for even greater durability than before. According to Inforce, the candela count is as high as 25,000 in the WMLx Gen 3s. These lights are made to produce more light than ever and represent the company’s moving into the next generation.
The WMLx white/IR variants are ideal for use with night vision devices and are also purpose-built for use by members of law enforcement and the military. Inforce states that their products are trusted by Tier One Operators.
James Sellers, Sellmark’s Chief Executive Officer and founder, said:
The new Inforce Gen 3 models demonstrate our commitment to innovation and excellence. These flashlights are sure to impress both professionals and enthusiasts in the tactical and outdoor communities, and we’re excited to see how these new models will further enhance Inforce’s already impressive reputation for quality and reliability.
And while Gen 3 lights are made for a higher level of performance, they’re also made to consume approximately the same amount of power as their predecessors, meaning they last quite some time.
Features of the WMLx White/IR Gen 3 include:
- 900 Lumen output when set to high mode
- 10,000 candela beam intensity
- Distance up to 656 feet
- Battery life of two hours on two 123A batteries (battery life is 1.5 hours on IR mode)
- ¼ turn of the head engages lockout mode for transport
- Safety lever to minimize the risk of it being accidentally turned on
- Integrated clamp interfaces with Picatinny rails
- No tools are required for setup or takedown, meaning no gunsmith is required
- Switch controls constant, momentary, and strobe functions
- Black or Flat Dark Earth finish
- Waterproof up to 66ft/20m, making it resistant to rainy weather
MSRP for the Inforce WMLx Gen 3 depends on the specific model but starts at $149.97.