High Speed Gear recently released their newest pouch, the Navigator Tech Pouch-HL. It’s $64.00 and there are seven colors to choose from.
Here’s more from High Speed Gear about the Navigator Pouch.
This compact admin pouch is designed to hold and provide easy access to most smart phones, with or without protective cases, for use with navigational apps. When opened, the lower flap is suspended at a 90-degree angle for quick viewing. The phone harness is adjustable and detachable, enabling the user to separate their phone from the pouch without removing the harness. The Navigator also features a storage compartment and two loops for compact battery packs, notebooks, pens, cable management and more.
• Enables hands-free viewing of a smart phone or similar device
• Adjustable phone harness fits most smart phones, including large, “plus”-style devices in rugged cases (fits devices/cases as large as 7” x 3.5” x 0.75”)
• Internal pocket accommodates a compact power-bank battery, notebook or other admin items
• Features loops for pens or charging cable management
• The Navigator Tech Pouch-MOLLE has a toggle closure, which allows silent opening and snap for extra closure security when needed
• The Navigator Tech Pouch-HL features hook and loop for secure closure
• External flap features hook and loop fastener to secure flap when pouch is open
• MOLLE version includes HSGI® Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
Navigator Tech Pouch Specifications
• Dimensions: 7”L x 1.5”W x 3.75”H, .25 lbs
• Metric: 17.78cm x 3.81cm x 9.52cm, 113.4 g
About High Speed Gear, in their own words.
High Speed Gear is dedicated to building the best 100% American-made, battle-proven tactical gear. HSGI started as a custom shop in 1999, making gear for Marines at Camp Lejeune. Since then, the company has grown to be the largest full-time employer in Swansboro, N.C., with distinct and innovative products like the TACO and the Sure-Grip Padded Belt. Our products are designed for the highest level of comfort, functionality, and versatility. Satisfaction is guaranteed for all of our customers, whether military, law enforcement or responsibly armed citizens. Our products are user driven and are designed based on the operational experiences of a wide variety of end users.