This is a Magpul PMAG Gen M3 windowed 25-round magazine for AR-10 rifles chambered in 7.62mm/.308 Win
Magpul’s PMAG Gen M3 is the ultimate in lightweight, combat-ready and rock-solid AR-10 magazines. Shaving crucial weight off your kit while offering enhanced durability and the same reliability as traditional USGI metal magazines, PMAGs are the 21st Century solution for your AR-10 battle rifle.
These 25-round PMAG magazines feature an optional plastic window for keeping a quick eye on capacity, along with standard Gen M3 features like detachable dust cover, aggressive textured/ribbed gripping surfaces, and paint pen dot matrix for easy labeling. Other features include stainless steel USGI-spec internal springs, Magpul's constant curve internal geometry, and a redesigned bolt catch with a special over-insertion stop to protect your rifle.
Grab a few spare PMAGs today and double down on firepower for your AR-10. Note that these magazines are designed for DPMS LR/SR-25 style AR-10 rifles. NOT compatible with AR-10B/Springfield M1A style rifles.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester match ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830"
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
NOTE: To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.