This is a Magpul PMAG Gen M3 10-round magazine for AR-10 rifles chambered in 7.62mm/.308 Win.
Crafted from durable, improved polymer with stainless steel internal springs, these next-generation magazines feature 4-way anti-tilt followers, flared floorplates, tool-less disassembly, and constant-curve internal geometry for years of reliable performance.
Magpul’s groundbreaking PMAG Gen M3 delivers lightweight, reliable performance for heavy-duty AR-10 battle rifles. Weighing less than half as much as standard steel magazines, PMAGs are the gold standard for combat-ready polymer magazines with a service life that nearly outlasts the weapon itself. Magpul's Gen M3 magazines feature improved construction that exceeds most military performance specifications in terms of chemical resistance and environmental durability.
These compact, 10-round magazines fit nearly flush in your AR-10 magazine well; making them perfect for shooting from prone, bipod or bench rest. Ideal for hunting with the addition of an optional Magpul Minus Five Round Limiter. Features high-quality, corrosion-resistant internals and a flared floorplate for easier handling and disassembly.
These magazines are compatible with DPMS LR/SR-25 style AR-10 lowers, and will NOT work with Armalite AR-10B/Springfield M1A-style rifles.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LaRue OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, LMT .308 MWS, Remington R-25, POF P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, Les Baer .308, Colt LE901-16S, the new Armalite AR-10A, S&W M&P10, and others
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover keeps dust and dirt out of the magazine and protects the top cartridge from potential damage during storage and transit
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
Made in U.S.A.