Knoxville-based Tisas, a premium supplier of 1911-style pistols, has upgraded their popular G.I. style 1911 with checkered walnut grips. Tisas has been making a name for themselves with quality reproduction 1911 at a solid price point for quite a few years.
The Tisas 1911A1 is an accurate reproduction of the WWI Issued sidearm and now is available with walnut grips on a Cerakote gray finish. As a part of the authenticity, the pistol also has GI pattern sights and GI pattern thumb safety.
Featuring a forged frame, forged slide, and hammer-forged barrel, combined with the company’s lifetime service plan, makes the 1911A1 .45 one of the best values on the market.
Tisas 1911A1 features include:
- Accurate Reproduction of the WWI Issued Side Arm
- Hammer Forged Slide and 5″ Barrel
- Hammer Forged Full-Size Frame
- Cerakote Gray Finish
- Checkered Walnut Grips
- Flared and Lowered Ejection Port
- Arched Mainspring Housing w/ Lanyard Loop
- G.I. Pattern Sights
- Includes 2 Magazines, Cleaning Kit and Owners Manual
- Lockable Hard Case, w/ Fitted Cut Foam Insert
The Tisas 1911A1 with walnut grips is available with an MSRP of $429.95. Tisas has a whole line of reproduction 1911 pistols to choose from.