Adams Arms, the self-described “industry-leading pioneers of piston-driven AR platform firearms”, has announced the AA19. It’s their new compact 9mm handgun.
What does Adam Arms have to say about it?
“Adams Arms is known for its slides and barrels for custom handguns, and now we’ve brought all of our expertise into one complete pistol,” Steve Green, Adams Arms Vice President of Sales and Marketing, said.
- Enhanced front and rear cocking serrations
- Double undercut trigger guard
- Vickers Tactical Carry Trigger
- Ameriglo Defoor EDC sights
- Profiled and lightened slide
- Threaded 1:16″ twist barrel
- Match Grade Rifling for Enhanced Accuracy
- Aggressive grip texturing
- 15+1 Capacity (2 Magazines Included)
- 1913 Picatinny rail
- Billet extractor
- OAL 7.6″
- Hard, Corrosion-Resistant, Smooth, Long-Wearing Finish
- Weight 1.26 lbs.
What’s in the box?
The AA19 comes with two Magpul G19 magazines, a hard case, and a cable lock. The slide is cut for optics and plates and the plates are available in all popular footprints, including the Trijicon RMR, Leupold Deltapoint, Shield RMS, Burris Fastfire 3, Vortex Venom/Viper, Vortex Razon, C-More STS. The gun is made in the USA and is backed by Adams Arms’ lifetime warranty.