It’s described as the “Battle Tribe Mandocam light weight pullover hoodie”; I’m not sure what style of hoodie it is specifically, nor the camo hoodie’s specific fabric(s), but we do know there are over eleven hundred 5 star reviews as of this writing. “Mandocam” was created by Matt Rendar, an artist-vetrepreneur who is the war chief of the #Battletribe.
Whether you want to call this a “tactical hoodie” or just, you know, a badass design on some snivel good that will make you look cool while you’re strutting around, the Battle Tribe Mandocam hoodie definitely deserves a place on the gotta get me one of those! list.
Up top in the featured image: @angry.canadian likes those odds.
You can find this battle hoodie in the Mando cam/camouflage section of the Battle Tribe Etsy Store. Be sure to check out the t-shirts while you’re there, some pretty sweet designs there. If you want to follow the artist, he’s on IG, @mattrendar.
Oh, and you prob’ly oughta follow #battletribe too.
Some other important things to know:
• the Mandocam camouflage hoodie does not comply with Army Regulation 670-1 (AR 670-1).
• no camo hoodie of this style falls anywhere remotely within MCO 1020.34H.
• there is no Battle Tribe material anywhere within NAVPERS 15655I.
• AFI 36-2903 does not allow for Mandocam, Battle Tribe snivel gear, or any other camo hoodie for that matter
• pretty sure you can’t wear Mandocam in the Space Force, but I didn’t expect Space Force to begin with, so…
• Mythrol was framed