Magpul Zhukov-s AK47/AK74 Folding Stock
The Magpul Zhukov-S Stock is a no-compromise folding stock for the modern AK. The Zhukov-S Stock casts aside traditional AK stock shortcomings and offers a folding, collapsible stock with QD sling mounts, modular Cheek Risers, and a shock-absorbing rubber butt-pad for superior traction. The Zhukov has right-side folding for compatibility with side-mounted optics. Designed to fit most common stamped AK receivers without modification via a unique wedge block, the durable injection molded polymer Zhukov-S Stock redefines the human interface with the AK platform. Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to most stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern rifles with fixed stock, single tang trunnion
- 5-Position length of pull adjustability and solid "fixed stock" lockup with consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Adjustment lever is unobtrusive and anti-snag
- High strength, wear compensating lock mechanism allows stock to fold to the right
- Solid steel hinge pin
- Positive detents in the stowed position prevents movement while still allowing the stock to be instantly deployed
- Weapon may be charged and fired while stock is folded (without Cheek Risers installed)
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort and optional snap on Cheek Risers are available for use with optics
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Front – Left-side rotation limited sling mount accepts push-button QD swivels for one-point sling usage (swivel not included)
- Rear – Optional Sling Mounts (Type 1 and Type 2) accept push-button QD swivels
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
- Zhukov-S Butt Stock
- Weight: 15.0 oz.
- Length, from receiver: 8.8-11.4 in.
- LOP Adjustment: 5-Position (0.65 in. / position)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 2.6 in.
- LOP, Collapsed: ~12.2 in.
- LOP, Extended: ~14.8 in.
NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting of the stock may be required. Not compatible with the Norinco Type 56S/MAK-90 due to differences in the trunnion’s tang.
**Specifications based on factory configuration