This is a Magpul PMAG Gen M3 windowed 25-round magazine for AR-10 rifles chambered in 7.62mm/.308 Win
Crafted from special, high-grade polymer that's impact-resistant, chemically-resistant and designed to endure extreme environments, these windowed Gen M3 AR-10 PMAGs feature anti-tilt, self-lubricating followers and are built to exceed military specifications for durability and quality.
Magpul’s groundbreaking PMAG Gen M3 delivers lightweight, reliable performance for heavy-duty AR-10 battle rifles. Weighing less than half as much as standard steel magazines, PMAGs are the gold standard for combat-ready polymer magazines with a service life that nearly outlasts the weapon itself.
These full-capacity, 25-round magazines feature an optional clear plastic window for keeping an eye on ammo capacity. Features Magpul’s constant-curve internal geometry and anti-tilt follower for ultra-smooth feeding. Flared polymer baseplates and ribbed gripping surfaces help guarantee easy handling in all climates.
These PMAGs are the perfect solution for keeping weight down while maximizing capacity with your AR-10 rifle. Compatible with DPMS LR/SR-25 style AR-10 lowers.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
Made in U.S.A.