Thyrm recently announced its VariArc Helmet Mount is now available for helmets with M-LOK rails.
The VariArc Helmet Mount has positive indexing at forward, umbrella, and admin task angles and is compatible with standard 1913 Picatinny Rail Lights such as:
- Surefire Scout, X300, XH35, Vampire, XC1/2, and similar
- Streamlight TLR-1, TLR-VIR, TLR-7–8, and similar
- INFORCE APL, APLc
- Arisaka Side Scout Mount (Picatinny)
Helmet Mount Features
- Positively locks in the forward index position
- Directs light through 360 degrees, with eight additional lower-force index positions
- Works in vertical positions for umbrella lighting rooms, canopy illumination, and IR strobe signaling
- Can be used in downward angles for admin & task lighting
- Picatinny Accessory Rail with three slots and four ridges
- Features retention holes on both ends for dummy wiring critical gear
- Mounts on standard dovetail-style helmet rails (Ops-Core), Team Wendy, or M-LOK side mounts
- Durable, reinforced polymer construction with steel hardware
- M-LOK version comes with genuine Magpul M-LOK nuts
- Designed and made in the USA
Thyrms’ VariArc Helmet Mount is available in black and flat dark earth for $34.99.
Conceived by Josh Jackson (SWAT-LEO) at LMS Defense, with input from other SWAT-team leaders and active-duty special operations soldiers, the VariArc helmet mount provides a full-featured mounting solution. The locking teeth are biased to the forward position, keeping your light aligned for the most critical uses, but with a firm twist, the VariArc mount unlocks and rotates through 8 additional lower-force index points for administrative tasks and diffused lighting options. Its small footprint and low-profile keep things tidy and the Picatinny Rail allows for maximum compatibility with visible and IR lights. The VariArc is built to remain fully functional through extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, sand, water, drops on concrete, and rough handling.