Having the ability to carry extra rounds of ammunition without it getting in the way can be a challenge. If you’re a shotgunner, odds are it’s an even bigger issue because most shotshell pouches or holders are either attached to the shotgun’s receiver or stock or added to the sling (if you even use a sling). That’s where the TactaLoad Flash-5 saves the spare-ammunition day, giving shotgun lovers a place to keep extra shotshells without adding to the external bulk of the gun itself.
TactaLoad released the following statement regarding their Flash-5 shotgun stock:
Our flagship product, the FLASH-5 gunstock, is a revolutionary new product unlike anything the firearm industry has ever seen and is designed to fit the Remington and Mossberg line of 12 Gauge pump action shotguns. Our unique, patented design incorporates an internal magazine that offers the shooter instant access to ammunition. Not only does the FLASH 5 protect ammunition from the elements and the risk of damage, but its ergonomic ingenuity- also proves to be the fastest option when reloading. Its rugged construction is built to hold up under the harshest environments and most demanding situations.
The TactaLoad FLASH 5 gunstock is Made in America and was designed with the shooter in mind to address this all-too-common problem- of limited ammunition capacity in the most convenient location, and the ability to reload fast. The FLASH-5 is ambidextrous and can hold all three sizes of 12 Gauge ammunition (2 ¾”, 3” and 3 ½“).
This aftermarket shotgun stock is a great addition to pump-action shotguns. Adding five shotshells inside the stock doesn’t add significant weight but it does give the shooter peace of mind knowing there’s more readily-available ammunition. This could give shooters a tactical advantage in a self-defense situation or benefit wing shooters by making it simple to reload.
- Easy installation (doesn’t require a gunsmith)
- Intuitive action requires less practice and training to master thanks to simpler execution
- Rugged and durable construction to withstand the harshest elements and most demanding situations while resisting wear and tear
- Allows shooter ability to function with or without gloved hands
- Ambidextrous design for both left and right-handed shooters
- Instant aftermarket upgrade to your shotgun
- Holds three 12 gauge shotgun shell sizes (2 3/4”, 3” and 3 1/2”)
- Fastest practical reloading application available according to the manufacturer
- Includes optional sling swivel stud attachment
- Available in classic black or Safety Orange
- Length of pull:
13.5 inch with Recoil Pad (included)
12.5 inch with Tactical Butt Plate (sold separately)
- Designed for the Remington and Mossberg Pump Action Shotgun Platform
MSRP for the TactaLoad Flash-5 in black or Safety Orange is $129.95.