Running your gun suppressed is about more than not having to wear ear pro, it’s about protecting your hearing, the hearing of those around you, and the auditory comfort level of everyone in the area. Of course, to suppress your rifle, you need options. Primary Weapons System, the company that started off with the BDE (Bravo Delta Echo) 7.62 suppressor, is now producing the BDE line in far more calibers. Now you can run a BDE and enjoy all the benefits whether your gun is big, small, or pistol caliber.
Primary Weapons Systems is launching a significant expansion of their BDE modular suppressors. Once limited to 6.62, the family of suppressors now includes 22 LR, 5.56x45mm NATO, and 9x19mm Parabellum. Like the original, the 2023 BDE-9 and BDE556 suppressors are 3D printed and made using Titanium. Thanks to the material used in their construction, these suppressors are lighter, quieter, and quite durable. Their exterior design is made specifically to dissipate heat and mirage, even during extended use, which is an important feature. Modality and accuracy remain key and are enhanced by tapered threading and symmetrical baffles.
President and CEO Nathan Treadaway said, “Primary Weapons Systems’ complete firearms, uppers, lowers and accessories—and now suppressors—are the top choice of shooters nationwide. We’re excited to offer a more complete line of suppressors built on technology and modularity that are made with lightweight Titanium to enhance the user experience. We also have several other new products in the booth to discuss and even more in the pipeline coming soon for 2023.”
Features of the BDE line of suppressors include:
- Made with aerospace-grade titanium for excellent durability and improved performance.
- Modular design means baffles can be removed to adjust overall length depending on shooter preference
- Compatible with a variety of mounting systems
- Taper threaded baffles to greatly reduce risk of carbon lock.
- Symmetrical internal baffle notches for greater accuracy.
- Noise Reduction Rating (dB) is measured by PWS’ R&D team using industry-standard firearms and factory ammunition.
- Anodized and Cerakoted for resistance to wear and tear.
- Fantastic for noise reduction related to hearing protection, among other uses.
Also new for 2023 are the company’s MK1 Compound firearms. These firearms feature Primary Weapons Systems’ MK1 MOD 2-M lower receiver and MK1 MOD 1-M upper. These firearms are available as either rifles or pistols, both of which are chambered in 223 Wylde, meaning shooters can use either 223 Remington or 5.56 NATO in the guns. Primary Weapons Systems is also showcasing their M1 long-stroke piston-driven uppers and complete firearms.
MSRPs for the BDE suppressors and MK1 Compound firearms are not known at this time.