Savage Arms recently announced the newest addition to their family, the Stance. The Savage Arms Stance is a micro-compact EDC (every day carry) pistol chambered in 9mm.
This new pistol shows Savage Arms’ return to the concealed carry and self-defense weapons and is reported to meet the demanding standards of accuracy and reliability for Savage weapons.
“Since Savage was sold in July 2019, President and CEO Al Kasper publicly stated that Savage Arms would be a complete firearm company,” Robert Gates, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Savage Arms said. “Today, Savage is proud to announce its first step into what is the largest segment of the firearms market with the introduction of Stance, a micro-compact 9mm pistol manufactured with premium materials, finishes, and features.”
“Stance is another momentous milestone for Savage,” Jessica Treglia, Sr. Brand Manager at Savage Arms added. “While this isn’t Savage’s first concealed carry pistol, and certainly not our first handgun, it has been more than a century since we focused on compact pistols purpose-built for every day carry. Stance is the first in a new series of handguns that will meet the accuracy and reliability standards that our customers expect, and a further demonstration of Savage’s commitment to build the best, most complete line of American made firearms.”
Savage opted to have the chassis be the serialized part of the weapon, meaning the Stance will be fully customizable with aftermarket accessories. Some of these accessories include a variety of grip frames that feature a 360-degree stippling texture for more friction and better grip on the pistol. The Stance comes from the factory with two options for back straps, a small or large grip.
The Savage Arms Stance includes an ambidextrous magazine release and slide catch straight out of the box. The slide is stainless steel and features a beveled front for ease in holstering. The Stance also boasts an easier takedown without the need for trigger pull or tool for disassembly.
- Includes (2) 18° interchangeable backstraps to adjust the grip size
- Ambidextrous magazine release & slide catch
- Stippling grip texture for 360° secure fit with finger indexing
- Stainless steel slide with melonite finish for corrosion resistance
- The slide features a beveled front for easy holstering
- Ported, wide slide serrations for increased purchase
- Short, crisp trigger with short reset and wide, well-rounded face
- 3.2” stainless steel barrel
- Removable chassis for interchangeable grips
- Easy takedown with takedown lever, no trigger pull or tool needed for disassembly
- Snag-free functional sights
- Ambidextrous manual safety & night sight models available
- Includes (2) magazines and hard case for protection
- Magazine capacity options range from 7, 8, or 10-round magazines available
- Package option includes Viridian E-Series Red Laser
The pistol is available in other models that include an ambidextrous manual safety, with laser options and night sight options. Both the basic and the night sight models are also available in three different colors: black, FDE, or gray. MSRP for the base Stance starts at $479 with other options adding to the price.