Primary Arms has expanded its GLx optic mount line with the release of two new cantilever riflescope mounts in 30mm and 34mm sizes to fit an assortment of optics. With two models within each size, these new mounts can accommodate scopes with a 0 or 20MOA cant for maximum versatility.
Built from durable 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy construction with MIL-SPEC hard coat anodization for extra longevity, these new sizes meet the demands of requirements commonly associated with the hard life scopes tend to live riding atop sporting and hunting rifles. To protect the finish and function from abuse passed along by the great outdoors, the steel hardware is coated in black zink phosphate to improve corrosion and abrasion resistance.
For tightening down, the GLx mounts allow high torque: 25in-lbs for the T15 Torx cap screws and 65in-lbs for the 1/2” crossbolt hex nuts. That’s some serious torque to hold even the largest optics firm against rifle recoil. The cantilevered design pushes the mounted optics forward over 2″ to ensure optimal eye relief while still offering an aligned view of the reticle.
According to PrimaryArms.com, this GLx mount has been optimized for use on the AR platform, offering an excellent scope mounting option to a huge market.
These mounts are all made in the USA and, just like all other Primary Arms GLx products, are backed with a full lifetime warranty. Primary Arms Optics was started in 2007 and offers a broad range of optic products in a variety of prices and features.
Overall feature list of the GLx 30mm & 34mm Cantilever Riflescope Mounts:
- 30mm 4-Cap rings fit most scopes on the market
- Pushes optics over 2″ forward for optimal eye relief
- 0 MOA Cant for close and mid-range applications
- 5″ center-line height accommodates up to 56mm objectives
- 100% designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- MIL-SPEC hard coat anodized finish
- Zinc Phosphate coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- High strength steel cross bolt lugs
- Convenient T15 cap screws
- #8 Torx fasteners with steel inserts prevent stripping
- Weight: 6.7 Oz
- Lifetime warranty