The folks at SureFire, the makers of the most popular illumination tools and tactical products, recently announced the Micro Scout Light Pro.
This weapon light is SureFire’s lightest and most compact Scout series weapon light to date. SureFire suggests it for those who primarily operate with NVGs but need an extremely low profile and lightweight white light for navigation, SSE, or CQB.
A recoil-proof, premium LED generates an impressive 300 lumens from a single rechargeable AAA battery that delivers 1.25 hours of constant runtime.
- High Output: 300 Lumens
- High Runtime: 1.25 hours
- Distance: 65 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1,045 Candella
- Batteries: One AAA NiMH (included)
- Switching: Click tailcap
- Length: 3.86 in. (9.8 cm.)
- Construction: Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-Anodized (MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2)
- Weight with batteries: 2.08 oz (59 g)
- Bezel Diameter: 0.58 in (1.47 cm)
- Liquid Ingress Protection: IPX7
SureFire’s smooth parabolic reflector technology shapes the output to create a far-reaching, high-intensity beam. It also generates ample surround light so you can see what’s on either side of you as well as what’s in front of you.
You can learn more about the Micro Scout Light Pro on the SureFire website.