Blackhawk Tactical announced they have expanded their T-Series Light Bearing Holster lineup to include options for the popular SIG P320 — a weapon finding more and more adoption in law enforcement.
Available in both Level 2 and Level 3 retention variations, the T-Series, which accommodates a variety of weapon-mounted lights, can be configured for either left- or right-handed operation. Both Level 2 and Level 3 retention work via a thumb release located right where your thumb naturally lands as you draw the Sig P320. This makes release and draw seamless and quick.
Level 3 retention adds a hood that covers the back of the firearm on the thumb-driven release for solid retention but the same quick, natural draw motion. The hood just adds an extra layer of protection against a suspect yanking the gun out in a scuffle.
The T-Series builds upon Blackhawk’s Master Grip Principle that offers full purchase on the firearm grip for a confident draw without the need to adjust as the gun is raised on target, especially important since chances are the gun will be drawn under high-stress conditions.
According to Blackhawk’s press release on this new holster, “As the world’s first thumb driven, dual-injected molded holster, each model features a soft touch inner layer that is both super slick and sound-dampening. This durable and efficient, low-friction design translates into a smooth, quiet draw or re-holstering of the sidearm.”
What this means to users is better slide preservation, as the interior of the holster won’t mar the gun’s finish through repeated draws and reholsters, and the gun won’t rattle around inside during a foot pursuit.
This light bearing holster includes the following features
- Fits Streamlight TLR 1, 2, 7 & 8
- Thumb-activated retention follows Master Grip Principle
- Low-friction internal material for smooth and effortless draw
- Sound-dampening lining for stealth drawing and holstering
- Durable material provides protection with sleek design for minimal bulk
- Available in Level 2 or Level 3 configuration
- Level 3 adds retention strap over back of slide
- Includes Jacket Slot Belt Loop attached to holster. Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop and 2-Slot Belt Loop sold separately.