Mec-Gar USA has upgraded their 9mm 10 & 19 round CZ 75B magazines. The 19-round magazine consists of a 17-round tube with the black aluminum +2 base pad installed. And for consumers that live in states with magazine restrictions, the 10-round magazine tube is dimpled to reduce capacity. Each magazine has Mec-Gar’s proprietary anti-friction coating which makes loading and unloading the magazine easier when shooting which leads to fewer malfunctions. They have been tested to fit into competition boxes.
According to Mec-Gar USA Vice-President David Kochol, “the magazines have the high quality and attention to detail expected of Mec-Gar magazines.”
- Anti-friction coating helps reduce malfunctions.
- Body manufactured from carbon steel & heat-treated for strength.
- Spring manufactured from Type D music wire.
- Aluminum basepad with a texture to aid in removing the magazine from the pistol.
- Numbered witness holes for remaining-round calculation.
Mec-Gar, who makes their magazines in Italy with what is reportedly sophisticated technologies and best materials, has been known worldwide for premier magazines since the 1960s. The upgraded 19-round and 10-round magazines have a retail price of $66.25 and are now available.
Competition CZ 75B 9mm Magazine Specs
- Compatible Firearms: CZ 75B, 85B, SP-01, Shadow, and Shadow 2
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 19 Rounds / 10 Rounds
- Coating: Anti-Friction
- Follower: High-impact polymer
- Tube: Heat treated carbon steel
- Spring: High tensile music wire
- Floorplate: Black Aluminum Competition Floorplate