Being prepared for medical emergencies is an important part of being a gun owner. In fact, you’re statistically more likely to need a tourniquet than you are to have to use your daily carry for defensive purposes. High Speed Gear designed their ReFlex IFAK and ReFlex Hanger to make carrying medical gear easy while also keeping it ready to go.
High Speed Gear provides details of their products:
The ReFlex IFAK was developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel. It’s a two-piece system, medroll and hanger carrier, that is designed to attach directly to the hook and loop of a plate carrier to carry organized medicalsupplies with ambidextrous accessibility. The system, constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate, allows rapiddeployment of medical supplies and was designed around the medical supplies included in the U.S. Army-issued IFAK.The ReFlex Hanger and ReFlex Med Roll can be purchased together or separately.The ReFlex Hanger is the fourth IFAK accessory added to HSGI’s ReFlex IFAK product line up. Also included is theReFlex IFAK system, ReFlex Vehicle Mount, and ReFlex Leg Rig. The ReFlex Hanger was field tested by U.S.Army Special Forces operators prior to its release. This new medical pouch fills the gap for those who usedrop-down/hanger style pouches to carry their medical equipment under the front of their plate carriers and chest rigs.
The ReFlex IFAK System is one of those products that continue to develop into more variations that suit our endusers’ needs. “The ‘Hanger’ simply allows users another way to carry their life-saving medical equipment that may be more tailored to how they go to business.
Features of the IFAK include:
• Features HANK (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar composite) grab handles for long-term durability
• Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 “-2.25”, and horizontally on MOLLE
• Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
• Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
• Gloves can be accessed via side slots with or without removing the roll from the carrier
• “Mini” MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5″ or two-row MOLLE panels
• Features loop panels on med roll and carrier for label patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
Features of the High Speed Gear Hanger include:
- Allows ambidextrous access to supplies
- Adjustable retention
- Elastic loops for markers, chem lights, etc
- Fitted, ambidextrous slots for medical shears
- Hook and loop hanger for integration with a wide variety of plate carriers and chest rigs
- Loop ID panel
- MOLLE slots on bottom for pouch or tourniquet attachment
- Nylon laminate construction
- Made in USA; Berry compliant
- Dimensions: 8″L x 6″W x 5.5″H, 0.485lbs
- Metric: 20.32cm x 15.24cm x 13.97cm, 220g