Duty TACO: Moar Now Available
HSGI has some new Duty TACO choices available. They’ve evidently expanded that lineup with two new models: the Duty Triple Pistol TACO and the Double Pistol Taco (Covered Plus).
As High Speed Gear tells it, the new HSGI TACO options were designed to “…meet popular demand from law enforcement seeking to carry additional magazines or fit high capacity pistol mags. While the Triple can hold three pistol mags as its name implies, the Plus is designed to fit either 21-round 9mm magazines, such as for the P320 X-Five, or 10-round 1911 mags.”
As best this fictional reporter can tell, there are seven (7) colors available on the doubles — Black, Coyote Brown, MultiCam, OD Green, Wolf Gray, LE Blue, MultiCam Black — and five (5) for the triple version. Those include Black, Coyote Brown, OD Green, LE Blue, and MultiCam.
HSGI’s VP of Sales and Ops explains,
“We’re very excited about these two products. We’ve received a lot of requests for these two in particular and we’re always looking for ways to expand our catalog to better serve our men and women in blue.”
Both types of magazine pouch are available now.
Duty Line TACOs
• Proprietary, heavy-duty nylon laminate, shock cord, and polymer brackets provide versatility in size and adjustable retention
• Secures with button snap closures with two settings, allowing for fit of 21-round 9mm mags (short setting) or 10-round 1911 mags (long setting)
• Tapered, protruding brackets enable quick and easy indexing and reinsertion of items or magazines
• Flexible, elastic bungee enclosed in interior of pouches
• Available in Adaptable Belt Mount (mounts to belts from 1.5”-2.25”) or with HSGI® Universal Clips (mounts to both MOLLE and belts up to 2”)
• Double-needle binding
Brock Trautman is the senior news anchor for The Mag Life, the official publication of GunMag Warehouse. He’s also a cartoon, so…don’t get butt-hurt about anything he says. He’s not making subjective judgments on things, or reviewing anything – he’s just passing along the news.