A well-made bolt-action rifle is a thing of beauty and a pleasure to shoot. The CZ USA 600 Lux was designed by the gun maker to not only be aesthetically appealing but to out-perform other guns. From the carefully shaped stocks to the quality of the barrels, this is a bolt-action gun suited for target shooters, hunters, and anyone else looking for a good bolt.
CZ USA released details of their 600 Lux:
The 600 Lux is part of the exciting…CZ-USA 600 series rifle family. The Lux’s refined lines and traditional style reflect gun makers and hunters’ long, proud tradition. Modern innovations ensure the Lux shoots are as good as it looks. Each Lux rifle comes with a sub-MOA guarantee!
A traditional oil-finished select-grade walnut matches the rifle’s dark nitrided barrel and receiver. The stock’s new comb geometry is optimized for use with both optics and the fiber-optic equipped iron sights while retaining the iconic look of the Bavarian-style comb. Fish-scale checkering and a decorative forend complete the look.
The Lux features a cold hammer-forged light (sporter) contour barrel that delivers a guaranteed sub-MOA accuracy. Barrels are threaded M15x1 and suppressor-ready. Depending on the cartridge, barrels are available from 20 to 24 inches, optimizing ballistic performance with barrel length.
CZ 600 Lux Features:
- Steel receiver
- Sub 1-MOA, at 100 m
- Controlled round feed
- Silent two-position safety
- Adjustable trigger – no disassembly needed (4-positions)
- 60 Degree bolt throw
- Remington 700 scope base hole pattern
- Magazine fed with magazine lock (selectable)
- Ability to top off magazine through the ejection port
- Cocking Indicator
- The cold hammer-forged barrel comes suppressor ready and allows for an easy caliber conversion.
- The patented, tang-located, vertical safety is virtually silent and intuitive.
- When the magazine lock is activated, the firearm changes to a fixed magazine configuration
- The new comb geometry is optimized for use with both optics and the fiber-optic equipped iron sights while retaining the iconic look of the Bavarian-style comb. Fish-scale checkering and a decorative forend complete the look.
According to the manufacturer, the CZ USA 600 Lux might be gorgeous, but it’s so much more than oil-finished select-grade walnut and steel. (Photo credit: CZ USA)CZ 600 Lux Specifications:
- Chambering: 223 Rem, 308 Win, 30-06, 300 Win Mag
- Rate of Twist: 1:7, 1:10, 1:10, 1:10
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Magazine Capacity: 5, 3 (300 Win Mag, 6.5 PRC)
- Stock: Turkish walnut, Bavarian-style
- Length of Pull: 14-inches
- Sights: Iron rear & fiber-optic front; receiver drilled & tapped for Rem 700-pattern bases
- Barrel: Cold hammer forged; Threaded (suppressor-ready)
- Barrel Length: 20-inches; 24-inches (300 Win Mag)
- Trigger: Single stage, adjustable (4-positions)
- Overall Length: 39.26″, 40.94″, 41.45″, 45.46″
- Safety: Vertical 2-Position
MSRP for the CZ USA 600 Lux is set at $849.00.
Which caliber would you prefer out of the available options for the CZ USA 600 Lux bolt-action rifle? 223 Rem, 308 Win, 30-06, or 300 Win Mag? Tell us in the comments section below.