Something bigger this way comes from B&T USA. The company is known for its family of well-made guns and accessories, and its Advanced Precision Rifle (APR) line is understandably popular. The APR line now includes a rifle chambered in 8.6 BLK, a round with substantial potential and proven performance both on game animals and targets.
According to B&T USA, the APR in 8.6 BLK is designed as a specialized tool for specific applications, but it can also be used for a variety of things. The gun maker states this rifle can push a 300-grain projectile out to 400 yards, precisely, and apparently quietly. This rifle has an integrated suppressor, so every shot fired is suppressed for the quietest performance possible.
Controls are listed as being intuitive while ergonomics are sophisticated and both aesthetically pleasing and highly functional. B&T USA states the APR in 8.6 BLK is made for intermediate barrier penetration at ranges beyond the normal, meaning not close quarters.
Features of the rifle include:
- Chambered in 8.6 BLK.
- Fully adjustable stock that can be fit to the shooter for comfort and improved accuracy.
- 12-inch barrel length for portability and maneuverability.
- 1 in 3 twist rate.
- Accurate range of 400 yards with a 300-grain bullet.
- Integrated suppressor protects your hearing and creates a quieter footprint.
- 13.45-pound overall weight which helps mitigate felt recoil.
- Picatinny rail for easy addition of optics.
- 39.67-inch overall length.
- Bipod for greater stability which translates to accuracy on target.
MSRP for the B&T USA Advanced Precision Rifle chambered in 8.6 BLK is not known at this time.