Blackhawk, a leader in law enforcement and military equipment for over 20 years, expanded the handgun fits for Stache IWB and T-Series L3D holsters. With additional holsters accommodating an even wider selection of handguns, more gun owners and law enforcement can count on Blackhawk for their everyday carry and/or duty carry solution.
The Stache IWB was meticulously engineered to be the ultimate solution for everyday carry, with the perfect balance of comfort, rigidity, and modularity. Completely ambidextrous, the Stache is constructed with impact-reinforced, injection-molded polymer and is perfect for right- and left-handed shooters alike. The expanded Stache IWB holsters include options for:
- SIG P320/M17
- FN 509 base kit (compact/midsize)
- FN 509 premium kit (compact/midsize)
Designed by concealed carriers for concealed carriers, the Stache IWB holster system is the ultimate solution for everyday carry, outperforming the design and material limitations of Kydex. It is available in both base and premium configurations. Premium configuration includes an adjustable concealment claw to reduce printing, an adjustable inside-the-waistband magazine carrier with belt clip, and an accessory attachment wing for joining the holster and mag carrier into the platform.
Stache Holster Features
- Impact-reinforced, injection-molded polymer design
- 1.5″ J-style belt clip adjustable for height & cant
- Ambidextrous, adaptable for right or left-hand carry
- Low profile shirt guard adds comfort without inhibiting the draw stroke
- Can easily be adapted into several modular configurations or carry positions
- Compatible with handgun-mounted RDS optics
- Compatible with an assortment of Stache™ IWB carry accessories
- Designed to accept popular Discreet Carry Concepts Gear Clips™ Mod-4
- Friction adjustable passive retention
- Premium kits include magazine carrier and concealment claw
- Made in the USA
The T-Series is Blackhawk’s premier duty-rated holster, designed to answer the needs of law enforcement and military professionals. Both in the U.S. and abroad, the T-Series has been chosen by more than 300 law enforcement agencies as their duty holster of choice. Additional T-Series duty holsters designed to work with both red dots and pistol-mounted lights include:
- Left-hand L3D for RDS-ready GLOCK 17/19/22/23 with TLR-7 / TLR-8
- Left-hand L3D for non-RDS GLOCK 17/19/22/23 with TLR-7 / TLR-8
- Left-hand L2D for RDS-ready GLOCK 17/19/22/23 with TLR-7 / TLR-8
With its streamlined thumb-activated retention, the T-Series L2D Light-Bearing Red Dot Sight (RDS) Duty Holster keeps your firearm at the ready while maintaining total security. Compatible with Trijicon RMR/SRO, Leupold Delta Point Pro, Sig Romeo1Pro, and other similar-sized optics, the T-Series RDS Holster has an additional rotating dust cover to further protect optics from impacts and debris—removable if desired.
Thanks to a drawing motion that operates off of the Master Grip Principle, you’ll be able to get into the fight under even the most stressful of circumstances. A combination of reinforced outer polymer and smooth, sound-dampening, hydrophobic lining ensures your T-Series will perform no matter the elements and situation. Includes Jacket Slot Belt Loop attached to the holster. Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop and 2-Slot Belt Loop are sold separately.
T-Series Holster Features
- Thumb-activated retention follows the Master Grip Principle
- Fits Streamlight TLR 1 and 2
- Low-friction internal material for a smooth and effortless draw
- Sound-dampening lining for stealth drawing and holstering
- Durable material provides protection with a sleek design for minimal bulk
- Available in Level 2 or Level 3 configuration
- Level 3 adds a retention strap over the back of the slide
- Includes Jacket Slot Belt Loop attached to the holster. Quick Dual Release (QDR) Belt Loop and 2-Slot Belt Loop sold separately.
- Compatible with Trijicon RMR/SRO, Leupold Delta Point Pro, Sig Romeo1Pro, and other similar-sized optics
- Additional rotating dust cover to further protect optics from impacts and debris
- The dust cover is removable if desired