This is a Case of 75 Magpul PMAG Gen M3 windowed 25-round magazine for AR-10 rifles chambered in 7.62mm/.308 Win
Featuring durable, next-generation polymer construction with an optional MagLevel window, USGI-spec stainless steel internal springs, flared floorplates and Magpul's constant curve internal geometry, these PMAG Gen M3 magazines are the new standard for combat-ready AR-10 magazines.
Delivering enhanced durability and reliability over standard steel magazines at roughly half the weight, Magpul's PMAG magazines are quickly becoming the top choice for civilian shooters, law enforcement and military professionals.
This FULL CASE gives you 75 windowed, 25-round Gen M3 PMAGs. Each magazine is made in the U.S.A. and designed for durable, long-term use—with a service life as long as the barrels on many AR-10 rifles. Gen M3 features include textured/ribbed gripping surface, paint pen dot matrix for easy labelling, and detachable dust/impact covers for safer storage and transit.
Lock in our best prices on your PMAG case today. If you’re looking for a larger/LEO order, don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
*NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.