This is a 10-packMagpul PMAG Gen M3 20-round magazine for AR-10 rifles chambered in 7.62mm/.308 Win
Combining lightweight polymer construction with next-gen manufacturing and a whole host of awesome features, Magpul's Gen M3 PMAG magazines are some of the most practical, affordable, and reliable combat magazines on the market today.
Weighing in at roughly half the weight of a standard USGI steel magazine, with a projected service life that lasts as long as the rifle's barrel itself, PMAGs are a durable and flexible addition to any AR-10 owner’s arsenal. Thanks to their enhanced strength and reliability, Magpul's PMAG magazines consistently exceed military specifications in testing.
With this bundle, you’re getting a full ten (10) Gen M3 20-round PMAG magazines for your DPMS LR/SR-25 -style AR-10 rifle (these magazines are NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B/Springfield M1A lowers). Features a more compact size, aggressive ribbed and textured gripping surface, stainless steel internal springs, and paint pen dot matrix for easy labelling. Other improved features include a redesigned rear notch, a new overinsertion stop, and a detachable dust cover designed to prevent debris intrusion.
If you’re looking for a bigger order, check out our 75-packs, or contact us directly for larger/LEO orders.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LaRue OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, LMT .308 MWS, Remington R-25, POF P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, Les Baer .308, Colt LE901-16S, the new Armalite AR-10A, S&W M&P10, and others
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover keeps dust and dirt out of the magazine and protects the top cartridge from potential damage during storage and transit
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
Made in U.S.A.