Magpul PMAG AICS Short Action 308/7.62 10-Round Magazine
The PMAG 10 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine compatible with AICS-spec bottom metal and short action cartridges built on a 0.470" case head. With double the capacity of our standard 5-rounder, the PMAG 10 7.62 AC is ideal for competition or combat use. Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes, and we’ve given it more features to make it the most advanced, reliable bolt action magazine on the market.
*NOTE: Not compatible with smaller base diameter cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc.
- Compatible with all AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and short action cartridges built on a 0.470" case head such as .308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86"
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance