Magpul MOE Carbine Stock
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) carbine buttstock provides the quality, durability, and ergonomic benefits of Magpul’s CTR stock in a rugged, economical, drop-in package. Strong, A-frame design is lightweight and comfortable, yet provides operator with plenty of support. Comb contour is wider than standard issue M4 stock to help shooter maintain a solid, consistent cheekweld. Streamlined exterior and protected release lever won’t snag on clothing, gear, vehicle interior, or vegetation. Heavy duty, spring-loaded release lever allows fast length-of-pull adjustments and won’t dig into your hand. Impact- and heat-resistant, polymer construction includes molded-in reinforcements at stress points, plus two slots for web slings and a hole for a toe-mounted sling swivel or clip-on sling. Soft, synthetic rubber buttpad increases comfort and helps prevent slippage.
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP®-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Mil-Spec: Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Commercial-Spec: Replaceable 0.55" Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE.
If you have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec MOE you will also need to order theExtended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (sold separately).