Founded in 1816 by Eliphalet Remington in New York, Remington Arms is the oldest company in the U.S. that still manufactures its original product. Remington is also the only company in the United States that produces both their firearms and ammunition domestically. Remington is a household name when it comes to firearms, which makes sense considering Remington is the largest producer of shotguns and rifles in the country. At GunMagWarehouse, we have a variety of Remington magazines – take a look at our stock today.
- Remington Squeeg-Es remove all dislodged barrel debris in just one pass
- Coated, stainless, lightweight cable with swivel attachments help Remington Squeeg-E conform to barrel's rifling
- Field Tools: 2-sided cleaning brush, flat/hook carbon scrapers, brass pin punch and lens pen
- Remington All In Bore Cleaner offers high-performance on carbon, plastic, lead and copper fouling
- Compact handgun cleaning rod
- Factory magazine
- Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea
- Extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.